Re: [K12OSN] Vacation?

  I've used this procmail solution and it is awesome, and easy. If you weren't concerned about security, you could adopt the supplied procmailrc as the default and let you users manage their autoresponses. (For my purposes, I set it up individually for each person requiring a responder; it's a 30 second job). It doesn't respond to lists, and doesn't respond to spam. Very nice.

-Michael