Re: [K12OSN] spamalotless

On 6/12/07, Les Finch <lesfinch gmail com> wrote:
Sorry to say it was me using the software from spamalotless which works very
well but does not work with lists which is why I changed my email address
for this list, I do say sorry again for causing this to happen.

Thanks for fixing the issue Les.  Pay no attention to Petre. We are
not like the Monty Python gang. Although I do teach Python.  :)

Trivia: Did you know GVR named Python after Monty Python.

--
Robert Arkiletian