Re: [K12OSN] local usb card reader curiosity

On 14/06/07, Rob Owens <rowens bio-chemvalve com> wrote:
Just to be clear, is that card reader working on a thin client?  Mine
works fine on a standalone linux box, but not on a thin client.

I do not have card reader but I'd think if usb-drive and usb-printer
can work on thin client there should be a way out for card reader
also???.
--
Regards,
Sudev Barar