[K12OSN] limit concurrent logins

Hey group,

I need to limit the number of times someone can login with the same user_name.
I know it can be done as I had it going once. But the DUH in me didn't write
it down. I know it is on a conf file somewhere but where?? I google but came
up empty handed.

The way I had it going before was that if someone tried to login with the same
user_name it will ask you that user_name is already logged in and do you want
to continue. If you said yes it will log you in but kick off other user at
the other terminal.

Anyone doing this?

Thanks,

Ray