Re: [K12OSN] [OT] PXE from Windows2003?

You mean the same way LTSP does?

I think most of those solutions involve an embedded OS on the thin client with an app that does some RDP Server query'n stuff..kinda like rdesktop does.

--Huck

Sudev Barar wrote:
Apologies for such a topic but collective wisdom on this list makes it
great place to get pointers and advise.

Is it possible for thin clients that are PXE cabable
(EBox2300/MicroJr/VortexEV301) to boot straight off Windows2003
server? I can do rdesktop but the particular situation demands such a
solution.

Pointers (and may be brickbats) welcome.