Re: [K12OSN] Fwd: DVD not working on server

Thanks. I installed K3B, but it keeps telling me there is no disk in the drive.

Anything else I can try?

On 16/06/07, Barry Cisna <brcisna eazylivin net> wrote:
Krsnendu,

Did you install K3B? If not install this RPM. It is in the K12LTSP cd's.
I would bet ( unless your dvd is actually faulty) your dvd's will burn
correctly with K3B. This way you dont have to do all the command line
voodoo :)

Take Care,

Barry Cisna