[K12OSN] New FOSSED blog

I have set up a new blog for FOSSED.  Free & Open Source Software in
Education.  My intent is to blog, feature, document...and so
forth...anything and everything having to do with Free & Open Source in
Education.  Although the creation of the blog coincides with the 2007
FOSSED conference, I expect it to be a year-round effort.  I have invited
a few contributors to start, but would like to add more people who may be
genuinely interested in posting articles.  If you'd like to become
involved in the FOSSED blog....please let me know.  In any case....I hope
you'll read, participate, and comment.

http://fossed.blogspot.com/

Check it out as there are some articles already!

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcsvikings org