Re: [K12OSN] Logons get slower with time with Active Directory/pam_mount (fwd)

You can also set PURGE_PROCESSES=yes in /etc/sysconfig/k12ltsp
-Michael

Cody Grosskopf wrote:
Tom,

I use Gnome not sure what you are using so this might not apply, but I had a huge problem with one processes sticking when users would logout so I found this file /etc/opt/gnome/gdm/PostSession and in that directory there is a file named Default. In this file you can add commands for example the process I wanted to kill was named '3' so I just put /usr/bin/pkill -u $USER 3 and every time a user logs out this is executed so the process would not run after logout anymore.

Again this might not be applicable in your scenario but I thought I would throw it out there.

Cody