Re: [K12OSN] samba .tdb to ldap?

Hi all,

Steve: I want to have more than one linux server and the Linux/samba
user/passwords will be out of sync if I don't have central auth (am I
missing something obvious?)

Brian: I'll look into netvampire.

All: Any other ideas are appreciated!

John

On 6/18/07, Steven Santos <steven simplycircus com> wrote:
Why aren't you just joining the other LTSP servers to the domain?

  _____

Steven Santos
Director, Simply Circus, Inc.
Email: Steven SimplyCircus com