[K12OSN] LTSP 5 Local App Howto?

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Tue Jun 19 14:59:46 UTC 2007

Jim,

"Installing" really is that easy.  "running" is yet another problem.
There's no built-in support for local apps in LTSP-5 yet.

You'll need to deal with how to make the users home directory available.
  That's needed, so that the firefox prefs will be available to firefox.

You'll also need to setup ssh-server to allow you to actually execute
something locally.

It's not rocket science.  Shouldn't be too hard.

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org