[K12OSN] LTSP Thank you!

I have been a “lurker” on the list for quite some time and I would like to make my first post as a giant

THANK YOU

It seems that each and every hassle that I have run into with my LTSP box has been hit by someone before me, and the answers on this forum are quick, concise and extremely accurate.

My most recent “hassle” was the gray screen on a VNC connection… and I found the answer within minutes of looking in my archived emails.

Thank you all very much for the support and interaction.

Fred McFall

Medicine Hat, Alberta