Re: [K12OSN] LTSP 5/No login on client

dunno..
but if it does not exist...why not try to manually create it...
and play with the rights on it until the error goes away? and see what effect that has?

--Huck

Jim Kronebusch wrote:
I am guessing that the ssh errors are the problem, but don't know what to do to fix them. OpenSSH_4.3p2Debian complains that there was "An invalid name supplied" and "Configuration file does not specify default realm". I found some similar posts regarding this and they said this was fixed by running /usr/sbin/ltsp- sshkeys-update, but I cannot find this file anywhere. I am running a fresh install of Edubuntu 7.04 64-bit.

I also noticed first an error of "Could not create directory /root/.ssh".  What could be
causing this?