Re: [K12OSN] OT Ubuntu authconfig

Try the Ubuntu forums. They are friendly, too. As far as I know,
Ubuntu doesn't have a list. You can also try the Edubuntu channel on
IRC.

On 6/22/07, pnakashi k12 hi us <pnakashi k12 hi us> wrote:
Hi all,
Is there a comparable list I can post Ubuntu questions to?
I'm trying to set up an Ubuntu LTSP server, but can't get past the -
LTS to smbldap server authentication. I'm finding out fast, how truly
friendly K12LTSP is.
Thanks  :-)
--Peter