[K12OSN] DHCP and different LTSP distros

Hello!

I try to centralize DHCP. I have 2x K12LTSP5 boxes and one Centos for
shared /home and samba.

I wish to transfer DHCP server from FC5 base to Centos, but it seems not
working. FC5 clients just stopping, searching TFTP....

I got this behaviour months ago, testing Xubuntu terminal server with DHCP
on FC5.

Is it possible get FC, EL, Centos and Ubuntu terminal servers work
together with same DHCP server?