[K12OSN] OT Ubuntu authconfig

Mark Trimble matrimble at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 13:40:38 UTC 2007

Hi Peter,

I'm new to K12LTSP as I've been using Debian/Skolelinux for some time
now. I, too, have been impressed with the broad expertise and
responsiveness of the K12LTSP community. It's really encouraging for me
to see so many different users actively participating in the testing and
development of this distribution. I very much get the impression that
K12LTSP is the pathfinder for all LTSP-centered distros today.

Regards,
Mark