Re: [K12OSN] DHCP and different LTSP distros

On 6/22/07, Meelis Saar <mellax pm ee> wrote:

Gentlemans, you missed my point.

If I have working k12ltsp5 server an I transfer DHCP settings to Centos
box, Clients not boot any more.

If I transfer DHCP settings to FC box, all working OK.

I know, Ubuntu clients won't boot, when DHCP server run on FC. Seems same
between FC and Centos?

You have "flags = IPv4" in /etc/xinetd.d/tftp? You mentioned it
stopping on tftp.

This broke an older config file of ours due to IPv6 being on by
default in a recent F7 xinetd update. Don't know if that same update
went out to FC6, Centos, etc.

--
Dan Young <dyoung mesd k12 or us>
Multnomah ESD - Technology Services