Re: [K12OSN] DHCP and different LTSP distros

Rats...and Les & I were having so much fun jumping off into the networking deep end...ah well, maybe in a later topic.  :-)

One thing you want to remember is to point not just your CentOS DHCP scope to your TFTP server, but you also want to make sure that your "option root-path" is pointing to where you will do your NFS pivot-root.  Usually, both of these are your K12LTSP server, unless you've done some custom tweaking.

--TP
Do you GNU!?

Meelis Saar wrote:
Gentlemans, you missed my point.

If I have working k12ltsp5 server an I transfer DHCP settings to Centos
box, Clients not boot any more.

If I transfer DHCP settings to FC box, all working OK.

I know, Ubuntu clients won't boot, when DHCP server run on FC. Seems same
between FC and Centos?