[K12OSN] recordmydesktop: so cool I had to share

Hi all,

I just found out about recordmydesktop
http://recordmydesktop.sourceforge.net/about.php

It is cool enough that I decided to pass it along.

It essentially takes a movie of all of your desktop sounds and actions
and saves them to .ogg or other open formats. It would be a great way
to make howto's and tutorials for Linux/FOSS apps.

In ubuntu it's as easy as "sudo apt-get install recordmydesktop"

John