[K12OSN] $99 - this might make a good thin client

http://p2pnet.net/story/12567

It even comes w/ a 10GB hard drive.  I'd like to see if they would give
a price break w/ no hard drive.

Also, I couldn't find any information on PXE capability.  Worst case you
could install the bootloader code on the hard drive.

I'll try to call them later -- I couldn't find an email address for the
company.

-Rob