Re: [K12OSN] $99 - this might make a good thin client

Once you manually repartition the hard disk, it should be no problem
to put etherboot on there, but I'm certain it doesn't have PXE. It's
severely locked down in the default config. They even sell an "unlock"
for the disk for an extra $30. Given that, I'd be reluctant to buy
one....

Dan