Re: [K12OSN] DHCP and different LTSP distros

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with your dhcpd.conf.  My next
step would be to try plugging in a thick client and ensure the following:

1.) dhcpd is actually handing out the correct IP addresses for the LTSP
clients, and
2.) in.tftpd is working.  Try manually TFTP'ing some of those bootfiles
over to your thick client.

--TP