Re: [K12OSN] Installing a server this week

Peter Scheie wrote:

The 32-bit version will handle up to 4GB of RAM just fine. It's only if you go higher than 4GB that you would need 64-bit.

We might want to upgrade the RAM some time in the future, so then it might be smart to go with the 64-bit version now? What extra 'hassle' is involved with respect to stuff that is not available in 64-bit? Is the unavailability of 64-bit Flash generally the only problem or should I watch out for other problems?

Nils Breunese.