Re: [K12OSN] cgildsplay/ gcompris - changing launcher for all users

edit the launcher or menu item directly...

I think one was adding the -window argument and the other was -w to the command.

Krsnendu dasa wrote:
Previously there was a note about how to change Childspay and Gcompris
to window mode rather than fullscreen.
How can I do that for all users, so that when they click the launcher
it automatically opens it in a window?

Should I use sabayon, or is a script required?