Re: [K12OSN] cgildsplay/ gcompris - changing launcher for all users

As suggested by Huck, editing the launcher to have the -w argument to the command, opens the Gcompris in a window mode rather than fullscreen. IMHO, using Sabayon, seems to be an easier way to reflect the change in all the users rather than scripting.