[K12OSN] Java

I'm using K12v6 x86_64. I recently went from 32-bit Firefox to 64-bit Firefox using nswrapper for flash. I've just run into my first Java/JRE page and I'm not sure what I need to do to update. Is there a wiki or docs somewhere? I currently have java-1.4.2-gcj-compat.x86_64 and java-1.5.0-sun.i586 -- upon which OpenOffice.x86_64 depends -- and 'yum search java-1.5.0-sun.x86_64' returns no matches. I can of course use the JRE RPM from Sun's website, but I'd rather stick with the K12/Fedora repos if possible. Any suggestions?
-Michael

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message, and any attachments that may accompany it, contain information that is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the recipient of this message is not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or other use of this communication or any of the information, which it contains is unauthorized and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the original sender by return mail and delete this message, along with any attachments, from your computer. Thank you.