Re: [K12OSN] Greg reminds us to taste the soup

James P. Kinney III wrote:

So in this instance, the teacher is over their head and those task that
require CLI MUST be run through "channels" to a senior admin with the
skills to perform the task. Anything less is just the upper management
trying to get $100+/hour work for $30+/hour.

I am SOOOO under-charging at $42-$50/hour!!!

But I like working for myself so I guess that's a happy trade-off =)