Re: [K12OSN] OT: quote on file / mail server

Thanks for the info. I'm looking to hire someone to do the server setup. I can do the base install and then provide remote access.
-Rob

Huck wrote:
Here are a few things I've looked at in the past...when this topic had come up at our local tech meetings.

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8214

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2002/08/30/1030508114210.html

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/6734

as far as costs...I guess it depends on if you hire someone to do it or roll your own...

--Huck