[K12OSN] nfs: server not responding, still trying

Hello,

I just installed K12LTSP 5 EL (the CentOS based distribution) on a Dell PowerEdge 2900. The clients are network booting, but seem to hang at "nfs: server 10.0.0.254 not responding, still trying". The NFS service is running on the server as far as I can see. I even disabled the firewall, but still no luck. I hopped on #ltsp, but no one seemed to awake (I'm in Europe).

Does anyone have any idea?

Nils Breunese.