Re: [K12OSN] nfs: server not responding, still trying

I wrote:

I just installed K12LTSP 5 EL (the CentOS based distribution) on a Dell PowerEdge 2900. The clients are network booting, but seem to hang at "nfs: server 10.0.0.254 not responding, still trying". The NFS service is running on the server as far as I can see. I even disabled the firewall, but still no luck. I hopped on #ltsp, but no one seemed to awake (I'm in Europe).

Does anyone have any idea?

I'm trying to do a single NIC install by the way. I looked at the files mentioned here: <http://k12ltsp.org/install.html#single_card>, but I didn't see anything that looked like it needed to be changed. The instructions say they're for K12LTSP4, so maybe there is no need anymore to change these files? Or is there something I need to do before a single NIC install will work?

Nils Breunese.