[K12OSN] Why doesn't JRE work on K12LTSP 6.0 64bit?

ahodson ahodson at elp.rr.com
Thu Mar 1 02:12:49 UTC 2007

For almost three weeks I've tried intermittently everything the book has
to offer to have Firefox (and Opera, and Mozilla SeaMonkey, and
Epiphany...) run some Java (jre)  based web sites  (virtual math mostly)
using a new Dell 64bit server - I am able to run them on K12LTSP 6.0
32bit servers, but I am starting to think the 64 version is just somehow
not compatible - anybody has an explanation, opinion or better, a
solution for this? Heck, I'll settle for a rumor...
cheers
Alan Hodson
El Paso ISD, TX
-=o=-