[K12OSN] User folder not created (odd behaviour)

Ryan Hackl ryan.hackl at lskysd.ca
Thu Mar 1 17:03:34 UTC 2007

Thanks for the response, Steven!

It turns out I had 'automounting' on that server.  Turning that off and manually mounting worked.  Issue resolved!

- Ryan

Instead of copieing, try NFS mounting /home on each terminal server from the LDAP server.

Steven Santos
Director, Simply Circus, Inc.
Email: Steven at SimplyCircus.com
 Mail: 14 Pierrepont Road