[K12OSN] Booting older thin clients

Kemp, Levi lnkemp at bolivar.k12.mo.us
Sat Mar 3 00:04:00 UTC 2007

I want to say one more time that I appreciate everyones help. I've officially got a LTSP server working and clients running of off it now. I'm thinking it was the SELinux, as odd as that sounds. I've also used the K12LTSP Fedora CDs and done a workstation install with only firefox, openoffice and XFCE which looks to be a light enough combo on a 450 with 256MB. I'm sure I'll need more help, but now the only task I have to do is get Reading Counts to run in WINE. Thanks again.

Levi