[K12OSN] thin clients

David Hopkins dahopkins429 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 16:22:28 UTC 2007

Based on my current experience with my Epia V thin clients.  Yes.  Even more
important is the video card. Looking at the spec sheet here:
http://www.thinstore.net/hpt5125spec.cfm  I am not sure about the video.
16Mb would seem to be enough, but it says nothing about 2D/3D acceleration,
MPEG acceleration in hardware, etc.  I am very gun-shy right now because I
haven't resolved my Epia issue (with the Trident/PLE133 graphics), but these
are based on an even slower cpu than what I have (mine are 533Mhx Epia 5000
and Epia V).

Others will hopefully mention disklessworkstations
http://www.disklessworkstations.com/cgi-bin/web/info/ltsp_t150.html?id=yd4tS8GU
which are very similar to mine, so a resolution to the video issue should
exist for them.

Personally, I like
http://www.disklessworkstations.com/cgi-bin/web/info/ltsp_t170.html if I was
upgrading at this point.