[K12OSN] Windows Home Drive to Linux Home Drive

Ray Garza ray at mission.lib.tx.us
Wed Mar 7 15:01:59 UTC 2007

I just finished setting up my K12LTSP server to authenticate users against our
win2k AD and automatically create home directories (when they login). Works
great so far.

If your interested email David Cartwright at doctorpacket at alkira.com and ask
for the PDF on HOWTO: Samba + Windows Activedirectory + ACLs on Fedora Core 6
I used his pdf and added one line to /etc/pam.d/system-auth to accomplish what
I wanted.

Ray Garza