[K12OSN] Teacher Tool

Joe Korzeniewski jkorz at mceschools.com
Thu Mar 8 16:44:47 UTC 2007

italc is a free solution that does what you are talking about. What I am not sure of is whether or not it will work with ltsp... It works pretty well otherwise.

>>> lnkemp at bolivar.k12.mo.us 03/08/07 10:45 am >>>
Is there a way in teacher tool to monitor the screens of all the
students, even if it is a smaller size? If not does anyone know how I
might suggest that, it seems like they have everything there to do it. I
like the program the way it is, but I know my teachers have become used
to Vision Software, and that is the only difference. Considering the
cost difference and the speed it works at I am willing to lose one
little function, but that's me. Thanks.

Levi