[K12OSN] NorthTec MicroClient Jr

Kemp, Levi lnkemp at bolivar.k12.mo.us
Sat Mar 10 07:04:59 UTC 2007

Has anyone used HP's t5125 before? Or any of their thin clients for that matter? They've got a buy 3 get one free offer right now putting that model at about $150 which seemed like an ok deal. I know my boss enjoys the HP network management software on the Proliants he's been getting. Anyone use the Altiris Deployment Solution before? I'm still leaning towards the eBox 2300 or the MicroClient Jr, whichever you prefer it.

Levi