[K12OSN] teaching c++ using gcc/kate in a LTSP environment

Chris Bacigalupo baci at harborcityschool.org
Mon Mar 12 17:36:41 UTC 2007

Thanks for looking at this, this is the error I get

[root at xserve3 ~]# walktest -video=software
NOTIFY: Using alternative 3D driver: crystalspace.graphics3d.software
DEBUG: Sound System Software Renderer Initializing...
X Error of failed request:  BadAccess (attempt to access private
resource denied)
  Major opcode of failed request:  149 (MIT-SHM)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  1 (X_ShmAttach)
  Serial number of failed request:  192
[root at xserve3 ~]#

looks like an X error