[K12OSN] Terminals Rebelling!

Joe Korzeniewski jkorz at mceschools.com
Wed Mar 14 17:08:48 UTC 2007

Did yours start up with X or did you have to switch to it? What version of k12ltsp are you running?

-Joe

>>> dahopkins429 at gmail.com 03/09/07 1:27 pm >>>
I tried the following earlier this morning and it worked as expected, except
that after about 5 minutes, the windows rdesktop session would just flake
out and hang the client.

SCREEN_01  = startx
SCREEN_02  =  shell
SCREEN_03  =  rdesktop - f - r sound:local
IP_address_of_windows_terminal_server

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins