[K12OSN] updating problem

David Hopkins dahopkins429 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 17:38:58 UTC 2007

Which repository is it looking for?  I get this with at-stable.  My issue is
I have to use the State proxy which wants to cache information.  If this is
the issue, you need to set the proxy information for yum to use the proxy
and also tell the proxy not to cache info. the proxy info can be set in the
config file for yum.  Another issue I have is that the baseurl had to be
modified slightly.  I will be at the school tomorrow and can provide an
example if needed then.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins