[K12OSN] DST Changes?

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Thu Mar 15 17:45:21 UTC 2007

I thought my servers were all OK -- but I missed one.  I have a lowly
ol' FC1 box, and there appears to be no tzdata update.  I did get one
that someone had compiled, and now the tzdata is correct, but is
there anyway short of a reboot to get the system to "look again" at
the tzdata and change the clock?  I don't know what process might
manage that...

Thanks for any insight,
-Shawn

--