[K12OSN] OT: Required use of IE by State DOE

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Mar 15 18:00:13 UTC 2007

> to take awhile.  Still wish there was some legal issue that could be brought
> up, but it appears that there isn't.  Thanks for the suggestions.  I will
> keep on keeping on and see what happens.

I don't have any good advice really other than this.  You posted this issue to this list
a few hours ago.  Most likely everyone on this list hasn't read your post.  Also very
likely most of the users that did read your post are not legal experts (I hope this
broad statement doesn't offend anyone, just trying to make a point).  So don't give up
yet on the thought that there is no legal consequences to their decision just because
the select few people who actually read this post in the last few hours didn't have any
solid legal advice.  Crazy thought here, ask this question at a local law college.  I'll
bet some law hungry student or professor could go a long way in your quest.

Also, if you do find anyone with a legal argument of any merit, please post it back to
this list.  I am sure many could benefit from such a legal argument, if nothing else,
I'm interested in the outcome :-)