[K12OSN] Recommendation Needed

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Mon Mar 19 16:51:24 UTC 2007

The only caveat I can think of with the $95 unit is whether or not Pete
needs something that can do VLANs.  In my environment, VLAN support is
critical because of how we've structured our networks.  If you need
something on the cheap that does this, I would also recommend a BayStack
450-24T with a Gig-E interface; I've used these with great success.
Just have a look on eBay.

--TP
Do you GNU!?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.gnu.org/>--the ultimate antivirus