[K12OSN] How to build Xvnc and LTSPFS into PPC tree?

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Mon Mar 19 21:12:07 UTC 2007

> Any news on this Jim?\

Nope.  I didn't get any input from the ltsp-discuss list either.  I will probably start
googling and reading later this week and see if I can figure it out....but I don't know
if I have the knowledge to get through it or not.  I can do without remote admin, but I
really think they need the local device support to be usable.