[K12OSN] Speaking of Macs

Vince Callaway vince at totalsense.com
Tue Mar 20 22:44:41 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-03-20 at 16:19 -0500, Joe Korzeniewski wrote:
> In regular macs, you can boot to open firmware by holding command+option+o+f during boot and typing boot enet:192.168.0.254

I'm a complete mac noob.  From what I've gleaned from the net the
particular box I have switches to serial port mode when doing that.  Not
one of apples brighter ideas.

I have an old wyse terminal I can plug into the computer but have to
track down a cable first.  I was just hoping a simple boot floppy would
do the trick.