[K12OSN] LTSP Audio

Michael mparic at compbizsolutions.com
Wed Mar 21 16:16:35 UTC 2007

Dave,
Thanks for the reply; I will double-check the configuration based on
the wiki page. However, as with all the other troubleshooting pages
I've read, they address what to do if sound isn't working *at all*. I
*do* get sound, but then it stops after a couple logins. If I'm
reading the page you linked to below correctly, if I didn't make
those adjustments I shouldn't be getting sound period. It doesn't say
what to do if it works then suddenly stops.