[K12OSN] Virtual IP Addresses

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Fri Mar 23 11:11:06 UTC 2007

The clients already have their own unique IP addresses.  The problem is,
the web browser isn't running on the client, it's running on the server.

We're working on easy ways of running the web browser on the client, but
keep in mind, that's going to require more powerful clients.

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org