[K12OSN] SafeDesk and LTSP

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Mon Mar 26 15:46:48 UTC 2007

Hello Joshua,

I haven't myself used companies like "SafeDesk" before.  But do
understand that K12LTSP already *is* a turnkey (or should I say
"turndisc"?  :-) ) solution.  That's actually the point of K12LTSP; Eric
Harrison takes Fedora Core or CentOS, adds the LTSP bits, and throws in
a bunch of educational apps.  It's a complete, self-contained
distribution.  When you're done clicking through the installation, boom,
you have a working educational LTSP setup.

--TP
Do you GNU!?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.gnu.org/>--the ultimate antivirus
protection!