[K12OSN] K12 Newb struggles

Ray Garza rgarza28 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 02:20:26 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 28 March 2007 11:03, Joshua Sommermeyer wrote:

> Thanks again for all of your help... Next task to tackle is authentication
> via Active Directory so I don't have to put in a ton of new usernames and
> to have it link to their home directories... Thanks again for all your
> help!  I think I have found those answers on the fedora site...

I did the samething with my setup but I used a PDF from from David Cartwright.
If your interested email him at doctorpacket at alkira.com and ask
for the PDF on HOWTO: Samba + Windows Activedirectory + ACLs on Fedora Core 6
It was pretty straight forward and will take 1/2 a day or less if everything
goes well.

Ray