[K12OSN] 5.0.0EL Test

Henry Hartley henryhartley at westat.com
Thu Mar 29 18:10:28 UTC 2007

Timothy Legge wrote:

>> On 3/29/07, Henry Hartley <henryhartley at westat.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > I just downloaded the test version of 5.0.0 EL but the MD5SUMS
>> > don't match what I'm getting.  The file sizes are right but not
>> > the MD5 sums.
>>
>> There is an rsync command to force it to check the cheksums.

I adde -c but that doesn't seem to have helped.  I went to another
machine on a different internet connection and downloaded the files
again there.  These new files fail the MD5 comparison, as well.  Can
someone confirm that they have downloaded the files dated 21 March 2007
and gotten a md5 match with the supplied MD5SUMS file?  Or Eric, can you
test those files and see if that file has the right sums?  Thanks.

--
Henry