[K12OSN] Mac G3 clients

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Thu Mar 29 20:11:39 UTC 2007

I hate to say it this way but $60 for a G3 as a thin clients would be a
waste of money IMHO...I just got 2 G3's, and 3 G4's for $200. all with
OS/X on them...and...well I'll stop and let you decide...
but $60 EACH is absurd for a G3 when you can get a BRAND NEW thin client
that takes much less space/power/etc...for $100 to $150...or FREE from
freegeek.org(or your local hospital when they do their routine swap-outs
if you can develop a relationship with their CIO =)

--Huck